Sunday, August 8, 2010

IS THE WORLD REALLY COMING TO AN END?

What a day! I never turned on a computer until a couple of years ago and now I can't seem to turn mine off...There are so many fun things to see and do.

I've gotten a late start at life all around, not just with computers. I've lived in a bit of a vacuum. I didn't know when I was young that I had learning issues. I just thought I was stupid. There are so many things I was not able to do, the world just whizzed by me.

After finding out in my late 20's that I had some serious problems, I got help and started my quest to learn about the world. I must admit there are times when I want to go back into my bliss...hence my title. It's a bit crazy out there.

As a child I remember having to get under our desks to practice for the upcoming bombs. It scared me a bit but as I said I really didn't absorb what was going on. As I've gotten to learn about the world it seems there's always some sort of bomb that's going to go off.

It use to scare me ALOT when the tough issues we deal with were presented as the worst thing that's ever happen is blah blah. The blah blah keeps being filled in with different events.

I'm learning to not respond as if the world really is going to end when the suppose of worst happens. I'm quite proud of that. Instead I try to hear the problem, consider a solution and when I can't come up with cure for the issue ( which is usually) I begin my gratitude for those that can and are trying to make things better.

Those are my thoughts for today my friends.

Talk soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment